Upon graduation it is expected that all students will:
1. Communicate effectively through speaking and writing
2. Demonstrate skills in critical thinking, decision making and problem solving
3. Read with purpose
4. Reach logical and reasoned conclusions.
5. Use a variety of technological and informational resources
6. Demonstrate an understanding of and appreciation for the fine arts
7. Initiate the process of developing a career plan
8. Demonstrate appropriate skills needed to succeed in society
9. Comply with rules and regulations and assume responsibility for behavior.
10. Demonstrate the habits necessary for a healthy lifestyle.
11. Respect the worth and dignity of all individuals.
12. Recognize and value the diverse ethnicity of the school and community.
13. Participate in school and community activities.