WWPS PD Opportunities
New State Regulations & WWPS Response
In an effort to support our staff we have created a variety of resources and protocols to use towards recertification. The WWPS has ramped up the use of Aspen to support staff as they request participation in PD opportunities. Here are the some of the big ideas employees should pay attention to during the recertification process:
- All PD Opportunities (embedded, in-district and out-of-district should be recorded in Aspen.
- Use the Online Form (below) to request Out-of-District PD activities be added to the Aspen library.
- Use Aspen to collect conference verification documents.
- Any directions, memos, regulations or new information will be updated within the RIDE Professional Learning & Certification Collection (Click the image to the left to access the Collection).
- Review the instructions found in the Collection to sign-up for a course, review your course activity, and print out a report for a potential RIDE audit.
PD Activity Collections
Click on any of the images below to access a PD Collection.