Low Cost Internet Access
There are two different organizations that partner with community members to provide low-cost internet access. Please review the EveryoneOn program and the Connect2Compete program to see which program meets your needs. Please contact your child's school if you need any assistance with the process.
We help bring low-cost internet and computer offers to those who need them. Our internet offers are priced as low as $10 per month. Our device offers include tablets and laptops for as low as $143 and $160, respectively.
People can take advantage of these offers in multiple ways:
- Through our offer locator tool, people can learn about internet offers, device offers, and digital literacy training providers in their community. They can access this information by visiting our website at www.everyoneon.org.
- Our network of partners serves under-resourced people across the country every day. This network includes more than 650 enrollment partners and an increasing number of Digital Equity Champions.
- Our regional directors are actively connecting households, creating new partnerships, and raising awareness of the digital divide within their regions.
Step 1: Qualify
To be considered for the Connect2Compete program, applicants must meet and verify the following requirements:
- Have at least one K-12 student living in the household
- Participate in one of the following: the National School Lunch Program (NSLP), SNAP, TANF pr Public Housing
Eligible families can apply online or by calling 1-855-222-3252. Paper applications will be accepted for those were previously not approved. Additional proof is then required to determine eligibility.
Step 2: Enroll
After your household has qualified, you will be connected with a Cox Connect2Compete representative who will help you enroll for high-speed internet services. The representative will confirm that you are eligible for Cox services if you have :
- Not subscribed to Cox High Speed Internet service in the last 90 days
- No outstanding Cox bills or unreturned equipment
Step 3: Connect
Once enrolled, a Cox representative will schedule a visit to your home to install any necessary outlets, setup your WiFi modem and activate internet access. After that, it's time to connect!
Once connected, check out our Cox Digital Academy with a wealth of free online educational resources and training, including educational games, computer and internet basics, social media and online safety, and financial literacy.