WEST WARWICK PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Kindergarten Registration For Upcoming Fall Begins March 1 (Students must be Age 5 by September 1)
Proceed to the yellow button below or click the following link to begin the registration process:
(Form takes approx. 30 minutes to complete)
- Please fill out the online form and you will be contacted for an appointment (after March 1 for upcoming Fall registrations).
- All registrations will be completed at 10 Harris Avenue (Park and enter using Kenyon St. - behind the WW Library)
- Appointments will be scheduled during business hours.
- Please be sure to bring the following required documents to the appointment in order to complete the registration: Proof of residency (lease or mortgage statement), original student birth certificate, license, student immunizations, and last physical.
- If you have any questions, please contact Julie Fallon in the registrar's office at 615-5214 or email email@example.com
More Helpful Information:
Horgan Kindergarten Informational Night: Thursday, May 21, 2020, 5:00 pm
Greenbush Kindergarten Informational Night: Tuesday, June 2, 6:00 pm
Wakefield Hills Kindergarten Informational Night: Wednesday, May 6, 2020, 6:30 pm
PDF documents below can be clicked to open and print using the button at the top right of the image.