UPDATE 4/16/2020: The registrar will now begin to send emails to those who filled out the Kindergarten 2020 registration form online. This will happen over the next few weeks. She will be asking you to submit necessary forms by scanning or snapping a picture with your phone and emailing. These forms include: license, student birth certificate, proof of residency (lease/mortgage agreement only), and any health/immunizations records you have available. While this will NOT complete your registration, it will help to continue the process. All documents must be received before students can begin Kindergarten in the school buildings. Appointments will be made to complete registrations as soon as we are able. If you have any questions or if your if your contact information has changed, please contact the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-5214.
UPDATE 4/8/2020: PLEASE CONTINUE TO REGISTER ONLINE - 10 Harris Ave. is open for phone and online communication but remains closed to in-person visits - we continue to process Kindergarten Sept. 2020 registrations - School Nurses are reviewing immunization data available via state database - Beginning next week, families who registered for K Sept. 2020 will begin to hear from the registrar - the registrar will work with you to continue to electronically collect necessary information to complete registrations - Rest assured, if you filled out the online form, we have your information. If you have any questions or if your if your contact information has changed, please contact the registrar at email@example.com or 615-5214.
Week of 3/16/2020: Due to school closures, all K Registration appointments (including Saturday and weekdays) are cancelled until further notice.
WEST WARWICK PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Kindergarten Registration For Upcoming Fall Begins March 1 (Students must be Age 5 by September 1)
Proceed to the yellow button below or click the following link to begin the registration process:
(Form takes approx. 30 minutes to complete)
- Please fill out the online form and you will be contacted for an appointment (after March 1 for upcoming Fall registrations).
- All registrations will be completed at 10 Harris Avenue (Park and enter using Kenyon St. - behind the WW Library)
- Appointments will be scheduled during business hours.
- Please be sure to bring the following required documents to the appointment in order to complete the registration: Proof of residency (lease or mortgage statement), original student birth certificate, license, student immunizations, and last physical.
- If you have any questions, please contact Julie Fallon in the registrar's office at 615-5214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Helpful Information:
Horgan Kindergarten Informational Night: Thursday, May 21, 2020, 5:00 pm
Greenbush Kindergarten Informational Night: Tuesday, June 2, 6:00 pm
Wakefield Hills Kindergarten Informational Night: Wednesday, May 6, 2020, 6:30 pm
PDF documents below can be clicked to open and print using the button at the top right of the image.